Energy Savers Club
Energy Savers Club for HVAC Maintenance Peace of Mind
Our Las Vegas customers appreciate the savings they get through Service 1st’s Energy Savers Club. For $129 per year you receive two comprehensive HVAC maintenance and service evaluations each year. Because breakdowns are much worse in summer and winter, we check your air conditioning system in the spring and your heating system in the fall. This twice yearly air conditioning and heating seasonal service agreement ensures your HVAC system’s trouble free operation year round.
Energy Savers Club for Saving Money
The annual Energy Savers Club maintenance agreement is only $129 for the first HVAC unit and $59 for each additional unit. Without the agreement, the two maintenance checks would cost $158. If we find any problems with your system during the biannual checks, you save 15% on repairs!
HVAC systems that operate efficiently will help you lower your monthly power bill year round – especially during the Las Vegas summers!
Energy Savers Club Member Benefits
Energy Savers Club Members are our most valuable customers. As a member, you’ll receive all of the following benefits:
- Priority customer status – Your HVAC repair or service request goes to the front of the line and you will receive 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency service.
- No overtime labor charges – Our Energy Savers Club members are never charged overtime on covered systems.
- Lower utility bills – A properly maintained HVAC system uses less energy and saves you money.
- Improved reliability & extended equipment life – Our techs can catch small problems before they become expensive repairs and regular service keeps your unit in top condition and running at top efficiency.
- Improved system performance – Your HVAC system provides more output with proper air flow and clean filters.
- Improved unit safety – Our biannual check can also catch such things as melting wires or other electrical issues with your HVAC system, saving you from costly repairs and possible injury.
- Sell it with your home – The agreement is transferable to the new owner.
HVAC Repairs and Services Included
- Check and inspect heat exchanger
- Check and adjust burner assembly
- Check ignition assembly
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Add refrigerant if needed*
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Check standard air filters
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check evaporator coil if accessible
- Check condenser coil
- Check condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor AC and heating cycles
Your HVAC repair and service tech will perform some services in the spring/summer and some services in the fall/winter.
Are you ready to save money and save yourself unexpected repairs? Contact Service First Energy Solutions today at (702) 463-0244 to join our Energy Savers Club.
* Under this agreement, the first pound of refrigerant is free. There is a charge for additional pounds.